Microsoft MVP, CISA, CISM, ITIL, Enterprise Security Strategy & Risk, Govt Policy, Awareness, Visionary Thought Leader
Every security solution is designed to (eventually) protect data in any form … Every attack seeks to steal data/information or to choke the flow and shut down business operations. I can help !
My value proposition is to provide solutions for YOUR business – strategy, needs and work environment. It is to design and provide practical and simple solutions with least disruption.
I work with Enterprises (small – large), Governments, Law Enforcement Agencies or Public entities for diverse Information Security needs. Across the board, some skill areas are:
– Security Awareness programs – effective and engaging.
– Complex Security and cyber Surveillance solutions – policies, monitoring, early warning systems.
– Cyberwar – Strategic Ops, response, Capacity and Capability, war rooms, offense/defense.
– Critical Infrastructure Protection.
– Security Operations Center – assessment, design, architect and operation
– Information Governance, Risk, Compliance, Security Audit, Ethical Hacking, License Management, Incident Management
– ISMS, Risk Management Standards, Frameworks – readiness / implementation / audit, Metrics
Principal GRC Lead
Provise Consulting, UAE
June 2014 –
Leaders in GRC, IS, ITSM in the GCC.
Principal Advisor – IS Practice
Pyramid Cyber Security and Forensics Pvt Ltd
India’s foremost digital forensics company
May 2013 – Present
India InfoSec Consortium (www.iic.org.in)
October 2013 – Present
Member – Investor Grievance Redressal Committee (IGRC)
BSE Limited (www.bseindia.com)
August 2012 – Present
Cyber Defence Research Center, Special Branch, Jharkhand Police, India
Un-named Org 1 – threat intelligence for Government
Un-named Org 2 – data rights management systems go-to-market services
Un-named Org 3 – threat and vulnerability management on annual terms
Open Security Alliance & Pyramid Cyber Security
December 2009 – Present (6 years 2 months)
Always a step ahead … practical and visionary solutions and advisory services for your business needs.
OSA is an alliance of IS, IT and business professionals providing advisory and consulting services.
* Information and Data Asset Management and Security Architecture Design / Strategy, Consulting and Advisory Services.
* Security Posture Assessment and optimization.
* Product led solutions like SIEM, DLP, IDM, SAM.
* Enterprise Software Asset Management.
* Data / Information Governance and Classification.
* Threat and Risk Intelligence services.
* Management Consulting and reporting; Metrics, KPI, KGI development.
* Awareness and Training.
Cyber Surveillance Advisor
Cyber Defence Research Centre – Jharkhand Police
January 2012 – December 2013 (2 years)
VP and Principal Consultant (Information Security)
Grid Infocom Pvt Ltd
January 2011 – May 2012 (1 year 5 months)
September 2008 – December 2009 (1 year 4 months)
CSI eSecure Inc
2006 – August 2008 (2 years)
2002 – May 2006 (4 years)
John Pacific Systems Pvt Ltd
1998 – 2000 (2 years)
Pacific Amalgamation – Pacific Gift Service
1995 – 1998 (3 years)
Indian Honeynet Project
January 2005 – Present (11 years 1 month)Science and Technology
Mentor and evangelist
January 2010 – Present (6 years 1 month)Education
– Cyber Security Awareness talks for general users
– Training for information security for general users, corporate clients and others
– Solutions and guidance for law enforcement agencies
Information Security Management
Enterprise Risk Management
Data SecurityData Classification
Information Lifecycle Management
Critical Infrastructure Security
Technical Security Assessments
Security Architecture Design
Critical Infrastructure Protection
IT Service Management