Cyber Security Awareness
While all organizations do have security awareness programs, many fall short of being effective and (eventually) only serve the purpose of showing compliance with the requirements of the standard on which their policies are based.
An awareness program must be interesting and engaging to sensitize the audience and develop a sense of responsibility in them. To this end, I can assist for the following:
- Plan and develop an annual awareness and training calendar
- Create the content (presentations) for awareness as per your policies and procedures
- Specially designed awareness programs for Senior Management and Board Members
- Awareness Events – quiz, family events, games etc
- Awareness metrics and measurements – track the effectiveness quotient of the program
- Posters, screen savers etc for visual messages
- Anti-phishing and social engineering based training programs
- And a lot more
Get in touch with me for samples and to discuss how your cyber security awareness program can be given a boost to raise the effectiveness quotient. Remember that the human being working in your office is the first line of defence, and the greater the awareness of security risks and threats the greater the first level of safeguards against any breach!
Let me first say that I am not a professional trainer – which means that I am a security practitioner first and I just love to share what I have learned over the years through training and awareness sessions.
So you will find every session to be ‘different’ – now if you are looking for custom and personalized training in any of the following areas (or any other topic):
- Threat Modelling
- Incident Management
- Risk Management
- Crisis Management
- Security Implementation
- Cloud Security
Or if you have a special requirement, I can easily research and build the program for you. The training sessions can be delivered in person or via the internet.